ProShot is an excellent third-party camera app which provides users with a number of adjustable camera settings –such as ISO, shutter speed, exposure, white balance and more — to play with. If you happen to be a regular user of the app, there’s a good news for you. ProShot for Windows Phone picked up an update with a refreshed new user interface.
Furthermore, the app brings a number of bug fixes and improvements to HDR, startup speed, aspect ratio and much more. Here’s a list of all the new features and improvements introduced in the latest update:
- UI refresh – many, many tweaks, fixes, optimizations, and improvements
- Added aspect ratio shortcuts to the main viewfinder
- Improved startup speed (~0.3-0.5 sec), general performance improvements, #seemsfaster
- Improved HDR
- Drive mode is now reset to ‘Normal’ on app launch
- Several bug fixes to aspect ratio, resolution, and point AF
- v6.0 was delayed due to Windows 10 announcements. We will resume work on it shortly 🙂
The app costs $2.99 in the Windows Phone Store, but users interested in the app can give it a shot before they decide to spend their money on it.