PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is having another Xbox Event Mode this week which begins today at 7pm PDT and will run until Nov 4th at 7pm.
The event will be called Xbox Event Mode: Overpower and will feature similar rules to Desert Knights. Here are all the details:
- 8-man squads on Erangel
NA/EU/OC: FPP only
Please note that getting into the Event Mode lobby as a party may cause your team to disband or crash when the match is made. Instead, invite your friends to play once you’re in the Event Mode lobby.
- War Mode
- Three 8-man squads fight on Erangel (max 24 players)
- Each match takes place inside a small, static safe zone
- All players spawn with level three gear and a care package weapon
- When knocked, you will take 20 damage per second (total of 5 seconds of being knocked down before dying)
- Reviving a teammate will take 3 seconds
- Eliminating an enemy earns your team 3 points
- Killed players respawn in planes that fly by every 30 seconds
- The first team to reach 150 points wins
- If no team reaches 150 points after 15 minutes, the team with the most points wins
Other Event Rules
- The mode is limited to 24 maximum players (3 teams of 8 players)
- Vehicles do not spawn
- Red zones are disabled
- Care packages are disabled
- Weather is set to “Sunny”
- Friendly fire is disabled
PUBG continues to be one of the most-popular video games on the Xbox One since it launched on the console almost one year ago. Do you play PUBG on your Xbox One and will you partake in this event? Let us know in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest for more PUBG content.