The latest update, number 119.0.2132, for the Microsoft Edge Dev Channel is now available. This update introduces several new features and improvements to enhance the browser’s reliability. While there are a few new features, we’ve hand-picked the ones we believe are the most important. You can find a full list of features here.
- Add to the favorites feature in the right-click context menu.
- New tab group icon in the quick tab actions menu
- Function to move all items past a certain index into a submenu
- Codex supports landscape mode on Android.
- Fixed browser crashes when clicking on a credit card field or opening the favorites bar side panel
- Fixed the tab key not working correctly in the address bar
- Fixed spacing issue caused by tab group minor text
- Fixed NPE crash for desktop site mode on Android
- Allow editing avatars in associated profiles.
- Allow users to save the shopping shoreline icon state.
- Fixed issue where users could not copy using CTRL+C when “Mini menu on text selection” is enabled
- Fixed bugs with Fluid containers, workspaces, Omnibox notifications, split screen, tab suggestions, page translation, keyboard focus, and tab groups
Overall, this is a minor update focusing on bug fixes and reliability improvements. There are a few new features as well, but nothing major. If you are experiencing any issues with Microsoft Edge, I recommend installing this update to see if it resolves them.