This year’s Fortnite Spring Breakout event is now live with a trove of free rewards. There will also be a new quest added each day through April 11th. The following is a breakdown of all the Fortnite Spring Breakout quests added so far.
- Visit cherry blossom tree displays (3) – Bloomback Sack Back Bling reward
- Gather laid Eggs (10) – 20K XP
- Spend Bars (400) – 20K XP
- Survive Storm Phases (10) – 20K XP
And there will also be other rewards up for grabs as the event progresses.
- Day 7 Quest’s Reward: Shell Smash spray
- Day 9 Quest’s Reward: The Works loading screen
- Day 14 Quest’s Reward: A Spring Breakout banner icon
The Egg Launcher weapon makes a return. It’s basically a grenade launcher, but with exploding eggs. There will also be new colorful chickens roaming about the island, and each colored chicken will have special loot.
- Green eggs: restore health and shields.
- Blue eggs: temporary low gravity and health boost.
- Gold eggs: grant gold bars.
New NPCs will be added during the Fortnite Spring Breakout event, and there will be four types: Scout Specailists, Heavies, Supply Specialists and Medical Specialists. And of course new themed skins will be added to the item shop. As mentioned, these extras will only be available through April 11.
Featured image via Dot Esports.