How to send a calendar invite in Outlook
- Head to outlook.com and login into your Outlook account.
- Click on the Calendar. From there, click on New event.
- Enter an event name, and click on Save to create the new event.
- After you’ve created the event, click on it once and start adding new attendees one by one. After you’re done, click on Send.
Send calendar invite in Outlook through Android
- Launch the Outlook app and click on the Calendar icon.
- Again, create a new event, as we did in the process above.
- Or, if you’ve an existing event, you can go with that as well. Select the event, and click on the edit section from the top-right corner (represented by a pencil).
- From there, click on the People section, and start typing out the names of your receipts until their emails appear. Click on them to add the contacts.
- Finally, click on the tick option from the top-right corner again to complete the addition.
That’s it. To finish the invite, click on the check icon again, and Outlook will send the invite to everyone you’ve added.