Welcome to another episode of the WinBeta Podcast. Each week we discuss the top Microsoft related news. This week we cover Windows 10 build 10532, our poll on what makes a successful operating system, Microsoft’s hardware rumors including the Surface Pro 4 and Lumia flagships, and more.
We broadcast each week live on YouTube at 3PM EDT and then post the video (shown above) and audio (shown below). You can listen to us on iTunes, the Windows podcast app, TuneIn, or your favorite podcast app. You can also watch us on YouTube.
Whether you’re looking for good discussion and insight on Windows news, or just a good time with some guys who love tech, you’ll enjoy the podcast. During the full episodes of the show we discuss the Windows news of the week and then after each week’s episode recording we have a general discussion and Q&A with our viewers. If you can’t join us live, you can share your thoughts in the comments, and vote in our weekly polls. You can also tweet us at @ZacB_ and @Sean_Michael_UK or using #AskWinBeta.
Links to stories covered in this week’s episode:
- Windows 10 reaches 75 million installs
- Windows 10 Build 10532
- Surface Pro 4 might come in multiple sizes
- Official render leaks of the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950XL
- Lumia Cityman and continuum dock images
- How much storage will Windows 10 Mobile require?
- Poll: What makes an operating system successful?
- No Xbox One micro on the way
- E-ink display cover prototype for the Surface Pro 2
- Cortana for Android enters Beta
- Office 2016 rumored to launch on September 22
- Satya Nadella reportedly makes 615 times the media salary of Microsoft employees
- Skype Messaging app leaked images