The official launch trailer for Season 2 of Call of Duty Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0 released on Monday. The trailer shows off some of the new content headed our way, and a new roadmap for Season 2 for both Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0 is also now available, as seen below.
Let’s break this down.
- Warzone 2.0 is getting the new Ashika Island multiplayer map, which has a Japanese theme.
- MWII will be getting the inclusion of the Dome and Valderas Museum multiplayer maps. Also Al Malik International and Zaya Observatory.
Season 2 will see the arrival of Resurgence mode for Warzone 2.0. There will also be some new content for DMZ.
Launching with Season 2 will be Infected Mode. Also displayed on the roadmap for MWII: Grind, Gun Game, Drop Zone and One In The Chamber.
Among the new weaponry being introduced throughout Season 2:
- ISO Hemlock assault rifle
- KV Broadside shotgun
- Dual Kodachis melee weapon
- Tempus Torrent marksman rifle
Path of the Ronin
This seasonal event includes seven challenges themed upon the Seven Virtues of Bushido: Integrity, Respect, Courage, Honor, Compassion, Sincerity, and Loyalty. Each challenge comes with its own reward, and completing the overall event will reward players with the Crossbow weapon.
All this is just a taste of what’s in store for Season 2. Activision may even have a few surprises ahead. Season 2 for Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0 launches on Wednesday, February 15th.
Via Pure Xbox.