The iOS version of the Microsoft Teams app updated to Version 2.0.24 today. This latest update added several new features designed to improve productivity and convenience with the highlights being new notification privacy settings, Caller ID for voicemail, and new spelling suggestions.
Here’s the full release notes:
- Hide previews on notifications to protect sensitive data (with Intune).
- Search the way you talk. Natural language support when searching for messages.
- Spelling suggestions for search terms that might be spelled incorrectly.
- Caller ID for voicemail messages.
- Call controls (mute, hang up, etc.) always show on the screen and even more options show on iPad.
- View spotlighted participants in a meeting.
In addition to this app update, a new file sharing feature has begun to roll out to Microsoft Teams users starting today.