It’s the day after Christmas and many new users are just now booting up their presents. Thankfully, Microsoft anticipated the surge of Windows 10 devices being turned on and posted a convenient little list of tips to help get started.
Often one of the most forgotten apps on Windows 10, Microsoft wanted to make sure that new users were aware of the Get Started app which is accessible just by typing into the Cortana Search Box at the bottom left of the desktop screen. Furthermore, the Welcome tab can help direct to help topics, log in locations, Microsoft Edge, and various other quick navigations. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, use the Browse Topics tab.
There’s a lot of features crammed into Windows 10 and it’s a lot to process, so Microsoft also listed some various tutorials that new users might find helpful:
- Visit this link to learn more about all the current features available on Windows 10.
- Learn how to set up Windows Hello on your PC.
- Learn how to customize your Start menu in a few easy steps.
- Learn how to get the most out of Microsoft Edge and how to write on the web with Microsoft Edge.
- Take a tour of the Windows Store.
- Learn how to search your PC and the web with Cortana.
- Personalize your PC by enabling the dark theme.
- Read up on everything you need to know about getting started with Xbox Play Anywhere.
- Learn how to get started with Windows Ink Workspace.
- Learn how to use Windows Ink in the Photos and Maps apps.
Of course, we at OnMSFT also post helpful tips, tutorials, and hands-on with new features. If you’re a new user for Windows 10 and looking to keep up on what’s up and coming for your device, be sure to follow us on Twitter.