We reported last month that 3DMark was preparing its Direct12-specific benchmark, Time Spy. The newest addition to the most popular gaming benchmark software was developed with input from AMD, Intel, Microsoft, NVIDIA, and others via the Futuremark Benchmark Development Program and will help gamers test their systems against Windows 10’s updated graphics subsystem.
Now, Futuremark has announced that Time Spy is available for download. You can get the newest addition as part of the 3DMark Advanced Edition for only $9.99 now through July 23, 2016, at which point the suite goes back to its new standard price of $29.99. Or, download the 3DMark Basic Edition/Steam Demo for free and run a limited set of benchmarks to see just how quick your system is (or isn’t).
In case you’re wondering, here’s what you get with that Advanced Edition for $9.99:
- Unlock all benchmarks and feature tests including Time Spy.
- Check your PC’s stability with 3DMark Stress Tests.
- Explore your PC’s performance limits with custom settings.
- Get in-depth insights with interactive performance graphs.
- Automatically save your results offline.
If you want to get your Windows 10 system benchmarked, then now’s your chance. Head on over to Futuremark or your favorite 3DMark download site (including Steam) and get the benchmarked downloaded. Let us know in the comments what you think.