During the NFL season, Microsoft’s Bing tries to predict the outcome of every NFL game week-after-week. After NFL’s Week 7, Bing has only successfully predicted 67 out of 105 NFL games so far this season. Not a bad record, but there is certainly room for improvement. Heading into NFL’s Week 8, Bing again will try to predict the outcome of this week’s NFL games.
Here is a list of Bing’s NFL predictions going for Week 8:
- Kansas City Chiefs defeat Detroit Lions (at Wembley Stadium in London)
- Carolina Panthers defeat Indianapolis Colts
- New England Patriots defeat Miami Dolphins
- Denver Broncos defeat Green Bay Packers
- Arizona Cardinals defeat Cleveland Browns
- Atlanta Falcons defeat Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Baltimore Ravens defeat San Diego Chargers
- Cincinnati Bengals defeat Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Houston Texans defeat Tennessee Titans
- Minnesota Vikings defeat Chicago Bears
- New Orleans Saints defeat New York Giants
- Oakland Raiders defeat New York Jets
- Saint Louis Rams defeat San Francisco 49ers
- Seattle Seahawks defeat Dallas Cowboys
There will be some tough NFL matchups this week, and while Bing may be correct in some predictions; like New England beating Miami, others will be a toss-up; like Houston versus Tennessee. Stay tuned to see if Bing is correct on any of its predictions this week.