AutoDesk has released a new version of their popular drawing app, SketchBook, for Windows 10. The app allows you to unleash your drawing potential, with advanced features to allow you the finest of detail, whilst also boasting an easy-to-use interface, which is thanks to its app formation.
Features of the app include:
- Natural drawing experience – easy to learn, clean interface and optimised for drawing space
- Canvas sizes up to 10,000 by 10,000
- Unlimited undo stack; no limits on how far back you can undo something
- Brush and colour controls that collapse into convenient pucks for instant access
- Unlimited layers (Pro)
- More than 140 preset brushes (Pro)
- Fill tool with solid, linear gradient and radial gradient fill (Pro)
- Ruler and symmetry tools, including X and Y axis symmetry (Pro)
- Stroke Stabilizer tool for perfectly smooth lines, even when your lines aren’t perfect (Pro)
- Access to all Pro features across all of your devices (Pro)
Phew, that’s a lot of features. For a lot of them, you will need to have a Pro subscription, which comes in at $4.99/month or $29.99/year. You’re also fine to use the free version, or take out a free trial.