Gameloft’s hit game Asphalt 8 Airborne, which has topped the Windows Store’s top paid list for a few weeks now, has just received an update. Unfortunately, no change log is available at the time of this post.
“The best arcade racing game series reaches a new turning point! Perform dynamic, high-speed aerial stunts in an intense driving experience powered by a brand-new physics engine!” the app description reads. Here are the key features of this app:
- 47 high-performance cars (80% NEW!). Top licensed manufacturers like Lamborghini & Ferrari
- Hit the ramps and take the race above. Perform barrel rolls and wild 360º jumps.
- Race in 9 different settings like Venice, Guiana & the Nevada Desert! Discover hidden shortcuts.
- A detailed damage system like nothing you’ve seen before.
- Check out the new Infected & Drift Gate game modes.
- Experience simultaneous multiplayer action or dare friends to asynchronous races.
For those of you who have yet to give this app a spin – it is actually a very addicting and entertaining app for your Windows 8.1 machine. Gameloft did an amazing job with the graphics and performance of the app. The app runs for $1.99, but you can snag the free trial to check it out.
Hit the download link below to force the update. If you don’t see it, just be patient, it will appear eventually since this update was just rolled out. Let us know if you notice any new improvements.
Thanks for the tip, Steveo!