There’s no shortage of Twitter clients in the Windows Phone Store with every client offering its own set of features. Aeries is an excellent Twitter client which offers a right mix of features and simplified design to help power users get the most out of the social network.
Aeries for Windows Phone picked up an update lately, introducing a number of new features and bug fixes to boost the user experience. It’s good to see the developer is pushing out regular updates for the app on Windows Phone, and irons out bug fixes as well as introduces new features.
The latest update brings support for Portuguese languages as well as improved timeline search, performances fixes, a new image viewer, and lots more.
Here’s what the latest update has to offer
- New image viewer.
- Caching of user profile to improve data usage.
- Performance fixes for Compose Page Autosuggest.
- Redundant pull to refesh indicator removed from Search results.
- Fix for some rich media items not displaying inline.
- Prefix a timeline search with u: to search users (Let me know if you have any other ideas for power user searches.)
- Fixed a deduplication issue which could cause multiple images to not display.
- Added Portuguese language
- Improved timeline search
The update is available in the Windows Phone store, and carries a $4.49 price tag. If you’re a power Twitter user, I’m sure you’ll be pleased with the app by spending the amount. My colleague Fahad Al-Riyami gave the app a test run and came out pleased with everything it has to offer. You can check out his detailed review of the app here.