At the Nokia’s Mobile World Congress (MWC) event in February this year, it was announced that Adobe Photoshop Express is coming to Windows Phone. For all you Windows Phone / Photoshop fanatics, it’s here. Adobe Photoshop for desktop computers is definitely the core application to post-process pictures and users who know that will be very happy to see their favorite app on Windows.
Adobe Photoshop Express for Windows Phone features:
- Basics: Crop, Straighten, Rotate, and Flip your photos. Remove red eye.
- Auto-Fix: One-touch adjustment for Brightness, Exposure and Shadows.
- Color: Slider controls for Exposure, Contrast, Clarity, Vibrance and more.
- One-touch filters “Looks”: Choose from over 20 eye-catching effects!
- Get creative by adding the Looks Pack* and Noise Reduction Pack*
- Share easily to social sites like Instagram and Facebook, and via SMS text.
However, if you’re expecting to see the full features that Adobe Photoshop has to offer for desktop computers, it’s not the case. But for a few bucks, you can get the Adobe Looks Pack, which can give you access to more one-touch filters and Adobe Noise Reduction Pack, which has the ability to get rid of unwanted grain and speckling in your photos.