Microsoft has kicked off its massive Xbox Countdown Sale today, with up to 50% discounts on over 900 Xbox digital games. The sale will last through January 3, 2022, and Xbox gamers can save big on various triple A games including Battlefield 2042, Far Cry 6, or Resident Evil Village.
You can check out the full list of discounted games on xbox.com, but you can find a couple of highlights below:
- Alan Wake Remastered ($23.99)
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla ($23.99)
- Battlefield 2042 Cross-gen Bundle ($48.99)
- Call of Duty Vanguard Cross-gen Bundle ($48.99)
- Cyberpunk 2077 ($29.99)
- Diablo II: Resurrected ($29.99)
- Far Cry 6 ($35.99)
- F1 2021 ($23.99)
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition ($47.99)
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition ($29.99)
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy ($38.99)
- Resident Evil Village ($29.99)
- Watch Dogs Legion ($14.99)
If you’re looking to purchase an Xbox console during the holidays, the Xbox Series X still remains very hard to find, but Amazon recently announced that it would give Prime members in the US priority access to upcoming stock. The Xbox Series S, however, is currently available on the Microsoft Store and other retailers, and it’s a nice little machine that can play all the latest games with decent performance and graphics.