During this year’s Build event, Microsoft is unpacking a lot of information pertaining to changes and upgrades that are set to cut across the board. Among them is the Microsoft Learn portfolio, which has received an array of enhancements that are essentially in place to help users prepare for tests, enhance their cybersecurity skills, and “roleplay real-world tech issues”. Earlier this year, Microsoft had expanded its cybersecurity skills training to an additional 23 countries. As such, this tool could be used to build upon this premise.
According to Microsoft the new additions and updates in Learn Portfolio will feature:
- Microsoft Learn Cloud Games
- Microsoft Exam Readiness Zone
- Microsoft Certification Renewal
- Power Automate RPA (robotic process automation) Developer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Customer Data Platform Security
- Microsoft Certified: Cybersecurity Architect Expert
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Exchange Online Support Engineer Specialty
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Enterprise Data Analyst Associate
Microsoft has further indicated that both Microsoft Learn Cloud Games and the Microsoft Exam Readiness Zone have already reached general availability, while the rest of the updates are in preview, but are also set to be available soon.