Hi,readers! It’s the OnPodcast crew here with the usual reminder to tune in and watch our show! This week we’ll be at episode 83, and we’re talking about Microsoft tweaking a Windows 11 tablet feature, Sony looking to keep the Call of Duty train going and Teams products getting more streamlined. Don’t miss our show on Sunday at 12 PM ET and 9 AM PT on our usual channels.
Please watch or listen to the normal channels to get this week’s Microsoft news and events from OnPodcast.
Big news of the week – Microsoft announces Teams Rooms Pro, The Army gives a thumbs up on AR goggles, and Windows 11 21H2 sign in issues.
Episode 83 Breakdown:
- Halo Infinite players unlock campaign local split-screen co-op on Xbox
- Microsoft announces Teams Rooms Pro
- US Army to take delivery of first batch of HoloLens 2 based “combat goggles”
- Microsoft confirms sign in issue for some after Windows 11 update
- Xbox to launch brand new Home UI in 2023
- Microsoft releases Windows 11 Insider Dev Channel build 25197
- Microsoft Teams will soon let users view the entire chat thread in search results
- Microsoft and Blackbird to show off professional browser-based video editor
Just as a reminder, you can add our playlist to your bookmarks using the links at the top of this post so you can catch up on all our episodes, and see the latest episode when it’s live.
Also check us out on Spotify, SoundCloud, and our other platforms via the links above our post. Thanks as always for watching and listening to us. You’re the reason we do this podcast, and we appreciate each and every one of you! We hope to see you on Sunday!