The popular Windows PDF app, Xodo PDF, updated to Version 5.0.31 this week. This app update added the ability for Pro users to convert PDF files to both Excel and PowerPoint file formats and also made several important bug fixes for both free and paid users.
Here’s the full release notes for the app update:
Xodo version 5.0.31
- PDF to Excel conversion (Pro)
- PDF to PowerPoint conversion (Pro)
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed freezing related to app’s suspension after sleep mode
- Fixed for app startup crash
- Lots of stability fixes
- Save dialog will be prompt when closing a modified document tab
- Varies UI/UX enhancements
Xodo PDF has a solid reputation for being one of the best PDF apps in the Microsoft Store app store due to its strong PDF editing and creation tools and frequent updates with new features.