A new app has just launched on the Xbox One that allows users to send tweets and view their Twitter timeline. Named, Raven, the app is the first third-party Twitter app designed for the video game console and is completely free to download and use. It’s a Universal Windows Platform app and can also be used on Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, and Windows Holographic devices. The Xbox One does have an official Twitter app but strangely, that that is built for video consumption and not tweeting at all. Here are all of Raven’s features:
- Automated learning user, search, hashtag, and list that you browsed.
- UWP apps and responsive UI for Windows 10.
- Voice operation, corresponding to Cortana.
- Automatically update the time line when you are using other app.
- In-App-Browser which supports loading in background.
- Support Multi-column only when large screen.
- Split UI for posting more easily.
- Scroll to bottom and top with one touch.
- Select words to search in the web.
- Share information with other App.
- Collective Notification.
- Synchronize your setting across windows 10 devices.
- Special flick UI in command bar for mobile. flick up to use secondary function.
Is checking Twitter something that you would use on the Xbox One? Let us know in the comments below. Interested in video game streaming? Make sure to check out our full coverage of Microsoft’s Beam announcements here.