As if gamers weren’t already hyped about the Project Scorpio teasers being revealed by Microsoft in preparation for E3, headset makers Turtle Beach have one-upped the competition early with the release of two new Stealth wireless headsets for the console (via Venture Beat.)
The Stealth 600 and Stealth 700 feature the latest Xbox Wireless technology and Windows Sonic surround sound, with lots of other useful features that make the Turtle Beach products top of the line.
Advertised as sporting an ‘all-new modern style’, the Stealth series headsets from Turtle Beach allow for a glasses friendly play with soft ear cushions that alleviates pressure. Both headsets also feature the Turtle Beach highlighted feature of Superhuman Hearing to ‘have the competitive advantage’ with easier to hear in-game sounds.
Here are some other features:
- Powerful 50mm Speakers – Hear every crisp high and thundering low with these large, powerful 50mm speakers.
- Flip-up Mic – Turtle Beach’s renowned high-sensitivity mic takes on an all new form, picking-up your voice loud and clear to ensure your commands are always heard. Plus, it flips-up out of the way to Mute when not in use and blends into the headset’s design.
- Mic Monitoring – Say it…don’t shout it, thanks to the ability to hear the volume of your own voice inside the headset to avoid shouting at teammates and other players.
- Audio Presets Including Bass Boost – Enhance your gameplay experience with four audio EQ presets including Bass Boost, Signature Sound, Bass and Treble Boost, and Vocal Boost.
- Independent Game & Chat Volume Control – Find the perfect balance between game audio and chat audio.
The Stealth 600 starts for a $99.95 price tag while the Stealth 700 begins at $149.95. While they to be similar, the Stealth 700 brings just a little more to the table with Dynamic Chat Boost to increase voice over game audio automatically. The headsets can connect wirelessly directly to Xbox One.
Both are compatible with Xbox One, Xbox One S, and soon-to-come Project Scorpio. Of course, separate versions will also be available for PlayStation 4 eventually, however they are still only available for pre-order currently.