Black Friday is just around the corner, and Xbox gamers aren’t being left out of the great deals going on for this year’s Black Friday event. Xbox is having a huge sale with literally hundreds of games available at big discounts. So there has never been a better time to grab those games you’ve always wanted at awesome prices. There is way too much for us to go into here, so let’s just check out some of the highlights of the Xbox Black Friday Sale.
- Deathloop: 67% off at $19.79
- Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla: Deluxe Edition: 67% off at $26.39
- Red Dead Redemption 2: 67% off at $19.79
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice—GOTY Edition: 50% off at $29.99
- Far Cry 6 Game of the Year Edition: 50% off at $59.99
- Cyberpunk 2077: 50% $29.99
- Borderlands 3: 75% off at $14.99
- Skyrim Anniversary Edition + Fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. Bundle: 60% off at $31.99
- Resident Evil Village: 25% off at $29.99
- Soul Calibur 6: 85% off at $8.99
- The Crew 2: Gold Edition: 80% off at $17.99
- The Elder Scrolls Online: 70% off at $5.99
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt—Game of the Year Edition: 80% off at $9.99
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: 50% off at $29.99
As stated, the above is just a few of the highlights from the massive Xbox Black Friday Sale. there are hundreds more games at huge discounts like the ones above, from some of the hottest franchises in gaming. And there are plenty of classic titles included in the sale, too, as well as great deals on DLC. These Black Friday deals are available through November 29th, so be sure to grab them up while they last.
And you may recall that the Xbox Series S is available for $50 off the standard retail price of $299.99 for the Black Friday season.
You really can’t get much better than that for next gen gaming! Check out that awesome deal on the Microsoft Store.