Microsoft is currently offering two new ways to support IT professionals and their companies in a smooth transition to the cloud: Microsoft IT Pro Cloud Essentials and Microsoft IT Pro Career Center. The IT Pro Cloud Essentials and the IT Pro Career Center are the two newest programs to help IT professionals familiarize themselves with Microsoft’s available cloud technologies and sharpen their IT skills.
The free annual subscription to IT Pro Cloud Essentials offers IT professionals direct access to cloud services, including training, support and certification. Other benefits of the free IT Pro Cloud Essentials annual subscription include:
- Free Azure credits to try cloud scenarios like backup, disaster recovery, security & dev/test
- Free Pluralsight subscription for on-line training
- Free Priority support in the TechNet forums
- A free phone support incident for Azure or on-premises products
- A free certification exam voucher
- Extended trials of Enterprise Mobility Suite and Office 365
In this YouTube video, Microsoft Senior Product Manager, Javier Nino, walks you through everything that the Microsoft IT Pro Cloud Essentials program offers.
As an added bonus, Microsoft offers IT professionals a way to advance their careers through the IT Pro Career Center.
The IT Pro Career Center helps IT professionals with ways to expand and advance their current IT roles within their companies with industry insights and cloud career paths. Other benefits of the IT Pro Career Center includes:
- Map your IT cloud role
- Follow a learning curriculum for your chosen cloud role
- Evolve at your own pace & learn with your peers
- Discover which cloud roles are in demand and their salary ranges
- Get insights on your personality traits and how they matchup to cloud roles
- Hear from industry experts about the trends in cloud roles and skills you need