Microsoft’s SMS Organizer app updated this past week for Android devices. This latest update brings the app up to Version 1.1.208 and brings with it some performance improvements for OnePlus device and overall stability and also fixed some bugs relating to SMS sending and MMS group conversation duplication.
Here’s the full release notes with all of the details:
- Fixed Android 5 send SMS issue.
- Fixed duplicate MMS group conversation issue.
- Performance improvements for OnePlus devices.
- Redesigned Move To dialog box.
- Crash fixes and stability improvements.
The SMS Organizer app also updated earlier this month. You can read all about that update and its new features that it added here.