Microsoft today announced that the company will be offering hands-on interactive sessions for Microsoft Teams, Windows 10, and Office 365. The sessions are a way for the technology giant to help businesses and firms provide agility across the full span of a workday and use technology that will allow for “transition from email to collaboration to project work and back again with ease.”
The sessions will be run in small groups, and begins with an online business roundtable, discussing the biggest business challenges with a trained facilitator, and then later transitions into a live environment in the cloud. Those who participate will receive a link to connect their own devices to a remote desktop loaded with our latest technology, so they can experience first-hand how Microsoft tools can solve challenges. Topics covered include the following:
- Explore how Microsoft Teams helps you collaborate with your coworkers in different locations and time zones.
- Discover how you can keep your information more secure without inhibiting your workflow.
- Learn how to visualize and analyze complex data, quickly zeroing in on the insights you need.
- See how multiple team members can access, edit and review documents simultaneously.
- Gain skills that will save you time and simplify your workflow immediately.
You can register for the free interactive session by clicking here, though it also worth noting that each session is limited to 12 participants. Those outside the US can also register and can click here to learn more.