In celebration of the official launch of Quantum Break on April 5, 2016, Microsoft Stores in the US and Canada will be holding special Quantum Break launch parties. The first 200 fans that wait in line to buy Quantum Break at participating Microsoft Stores will receive a limited-edition Quantum Break poster as a gift. Quantum Break will be available to play at 12:00 AM on April 5, 2016.
Here are the Microsoft Stores that will be holding Quantum Break launch events on April 4th:
- Fashion Valley Mall (San Diego, CA)
- Pacific Centre (Vancouver, Canada)
- NorthPark Center (Dallas, TX)
- Park Meadows Mall (Lone Tree, CO)
- The Florida Mall (Orlando, FL)
- Tysons Corner Center (Mclean, VA)
- Westfield Century City (Los Angeles, CA)
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre (Toronto, Canada)
- Bellevue Square (Seattle, WA)
- The Domain (Austin, TX)
- Microsoft Flagship Store on Fifth Ave. and 53rd. St. (New York City, NY)
As a reminder, those who pre-order Quantum Break for Xbox One at Microsoft Stores, on Xbox.com, or other participating retailers, will also receive the Xbox 360 game, Alan Wake’s American Nightmare via Xbox One’s backwards compatibility and the full Quantum Break game on Windows 10 through the Windows Store. Additionally, if you pre-order Quantum Break before April 4 online through the Microsoft Store, you will receive a $10 Microsoft Store digital gift card.
A special post-launch event will be held at the Microsoft Flagship Store in Sydney Australia, for a chance to meet Shawn Ashmore, the star of Quantum Break, get his autograph, and take part in a fan Q&A event on April 7, 2016.
If you can’t take part in any of the events held at participating Microsoft Stores, you can check out Remedy Entertainment’s developer-hosted livestream event on Twitch. The Quantum Break launch events are sure to be a great time; look for more details on the launch events through the Microsoft Store’s Facebook page.