Microsoft’s Windows Community Toolkit has reached version 4.0 and with that update comes a handful of new additions and improvements.
Microsoft announced today that users of the Windows Community Toolkit v4.0 should look forward to:
- New DataGrid with fluent design for all UWP developers
- Two new Microsoft Graph controls. PowerBIEmbedded enables embedding PowerBI dashboards in your UWP apps and PlannerTasksList allows users to work with Microsoft Planner tasks
- The Twitter, LinkedIn, and Microsoft Translator services have moved to the .NET Standard services package and available to even more developers, including desktop and Xamarin developers
- Strong-named packages for those developers that require strong-named assemblies
- Dark theme support for the sample app and theme chooser for each sample