The ID@Xbox Pre-PAX Open House is going on Microsoft’s Redmond Campus on August 31 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m, opening up the Xbox PAX experience to anybody who’s interested in hanging out. Visitors will be able to play and learn about some of the newest ID@Xbox indie projects, as well as enter in raffles to win prizes like free games, and tickets to the PAX convention proper.
Here’s Microsoft’s partial list of the games that are going to be showing up at the open house.
- PlayerUnknowns Battle Ground (PUBG) – Bluehole, Inc.
- Black Desert – PearlAbyss
- Cuphead – StudioMDHR
- Ooblets – Double Fine/Glumberland
- Aftercharge – Chainsawesome Games
- Ark: Survival Evolved
- Figment – Bedtime Digital Games
- Hello Neighbor – tinyBuild
- I, Hope – Arconyx Games
- Little Triangle – Dreamoji
- Moonlighter – 11bit Studios
- Mulaka – Lienzo
- Mutant Football League – Digital Dreams Entertainment
- Nine Parchments – Frozenbyte
- OK K.O.! Let’s Play Heroes – Cartoon Network Games
- Path of Exile – Grinding Gear Games
- Raiders of the Broken Planet – Mercury Steam
- Road Redemption – Dark Seas Interactive
- Robocraft Infinity – Freejam
- Steven Universe: Save the Light – Cartoon Network Games
- Strange Brigade – Rebellion
- Streets of Rogue – tinyBuild
- theHunter: Call of the Wild – Avalanche Studios
- Unruly Heroes – Magic Design Studios
- Yoku’s Island Express – Team17 Digital Ltd.
Complimentary buses will be able to give people rides to and from the convention center, and free parking will be available to event-goers who need it. Those who have the opportunity should definitely try to make it out for the event, as there’s over 50 games that will be on the floor ready for people to try.