If you’re a Windows Insider with a device running on the Fast Ring, then new builds of Windows 10 aren’t all you’re in line to receive earlier than anyone else. The Groove Music team has also been working hand-in-hand with the folks over at Windows Insider in releasing early builds for testing, and they’re releasing a new version of the Groove app today.
Coming in at version 3.6.2298.0, here’s what you can expect:
– Design improvements to make Your Groove and Explore more colorful and vibrant.
– Unplayable tracks won’t be added to Now Playing to give you a better playback experience.
– The app retries loading streaming songs a few times when it used to try only once.
– 23 UX tweaks including messaging improvements, updates for Narrator, and updates to the accuracy of playlists lengths.
– Fixes for crashes when using scroll wheel while viewing an artist detail page and when clicking on “more” in artist details.
The new version is coming to PCs, smartphones, and HoloLens. Once you’ve updated your devices to the latest version of Windows 10 (and apparently you don’t need to be on the absolute latest build to receive it), then keep an eye on the Windows Store for this new version of Groove.
Update: It’s live, go get it!