Gameloft is one of the most active developers on the Windows Phone platform. They have several of their popular titles on the platform, and best of all, they regularly update them as well. Recently, the guys over at Gameloft released an update for their popular racing title Asphalt 8 on Windows Phone.
The latest update comes with a number of features, including 11 new cars, including Tramontana XTR, Arrinera Hussarya and more, to put your racing skills to test your driving skills, as well as an exotic new location, which they claim is their “craziest & most challenging tracks.” Furthermore, to keep it up with the holiday season, the developer also introduced three winter themed tracks as well.
Here’s a list of features in the latest update:
- PRO KITS: Take your car’s stats to the limit… then break clear through to the sky!
- 11 NEW CARS: For the first time ever in a video game, drive the Tramontana XTR and Arrinera Hussarya along with other amazing speed machines.
- NEW LOCATION: Race, compete and survive the craziest & most challenging tracks we’ve ever created!
- HOLIDAY RUSH: Feel the winter spirit by burning rubber on 3 winter-themed tracks.
- NEW TOKEN SYSTEM: Nothing is beyond your reach now! Earn tokens to acquire exclusive cars, refill Fuel or buy Boosters. Stock up on tokens by playing events or purchasing them in the Shop.
If you happen to be a fan of Asphalt 8, head over to the Windows Phone Store and grab it. It’s available as a free download, but you may have to shell out your hard earned cash on in-app purchases, which are a lot, and I mean a lot, especially if you want to make sure you get all the cars quickly and complete the career mode without spending too much time on the game.