If you’re a Microsoft Action Pack or competency partner, then you’ll want to head over to your Azure management portal and check out the company’s latest offer. Specifically, as Microsoft announced yesterday at the Partner Network site, you’ll be getting some SkyKick Cloud Backup to use at no cost with Azure.
The free SkyKick Cloud Backup will be available through June, 2016 for partners in the U.S., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, and works with your Azure internal use rights (IURs). SkyKick can backup Exchange, SharePoint, and OneDrive for Business information, and so you should be covered when it comes to Microsoft’s cloud.
The specific benefits of the offer include:
• Unlimited backup for your Exchange, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint data on Azure
• Quick and easy setup with no downtime for installation
• One-click restore to get you back up and running immediately
• Savings of around US$2,000 per month for a 500-seat organization on SkyKick Cloud Backup
• Industry leading security and compliance for your data – your information never leaves the Azure environment
Microsoft provides some easy-to-follow instructions on getting Azure setup so that you can get backing up with SkyKick. Of course, Microsoft isn’t doing this just out of the goodness of their hearts–they’re hoping that you like the solution so much, you’ll go out and sell it to your customers. Makes sense to us.