The official Formula 1 Windows 10 app has just launched and can be downloaded for free on compatible devices. The app allows for users to follow their favorite teams and drivers with the latest news articles, videos, and leaderboards. It also provides post-race highlights, race schedules, and driver standings.
While the app and most of its basic features are free, it does offer a premium service for those that have an F1 Access annual or monthly subscription. Here are the features for those that wish to pay for a more comprehensive experience:
- Official Live Timing of all F1 sessions.
- Sector times with intervals and gaps, live tyre and pit stop information.
- Interactive 3D maps with driver gears and speeds, plus Drag Reduction System (DRS) usage indicator.
- In-Corner Analysis comparing drivers’ entry, apex and exit speeds.
- Immersive dashboard with text commentary (English, French and German), and English audio commentary during all F1 sessions.
- Team Radio Transmissions and Race Control Messages.
- Personalisation Options and more!
Have you downloaded the app yet? Let us know your first impressions of it in the comments below.