Racing fans are excited to hear more news about Forza Horizon 3 coming to Xbox One later this year. The fast-paced off roads game was first announced at E3 2016 just last month. The demo showed off four player campaign co-op mode racing across the Australian outback, realistic weather and traffic, as well as an impressive roster of 350 vehicles. CNET was fortunate to receive an exclusive list from Turn 10 Studios with the first reveal of these cars.
Many favorites will be coming with the release of the game, as well as some new models ready to leave others in the dust. The release also included only 5 screenshots and details for the following models:
- 2016 Ariel Nomad
- 2014 Ford FPV Limited Edition Pursuit Ute
- 2015 Baldwin Motorsports #97 Monster Energy Trophy Truck
- 2015 Ford Falcon XR8
- 2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS
CNET mentioned that this is only the first of a few reveals that will come out for Forza Horizon 3 and that more are to come over the next few weeks. While the list is too long to share here, the full 150 roster can be seen over on their Road Show website.
Pre-orders are already on sale through the Xbox Store:
- Standard Edition includes the base game with two additional car packs if purchased before release. These include the Forza Horizon 2 Rockstar Car Pack and the Forza Motorsport 5 Meguiar’s Car Pack.
- Deluxe Edition adds onto that with the Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack with ten of modern race cars dropped into the open road, as well as a VIP membership for five exclusive cars: he 2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV, 2016 Koenigsegg Regera, 2015 Ferrari F12tdf, 2015 Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020, and 2015 Ford Falcon GT F 351.
- Of course, the Ultimate Edition is ready for those that just can’t get enough of Forza with the coveted Car Pass valid for the next six months of upcoming content updates equaling nearly 42 brand new cars.
Forza Horizon 3 will be speeding to Xbox One and Windows 10 Store as a “Play Anywhere” title. Look out for it at the finish line on September 27, 2016.