Microsoft has released a new Edge Dev build, coming in at 105.0.1300.0. This new build comes with the usual round of improvements, but it also adds a button in the PDF toolbar to share PDF documents. Here are the full details of this release.
For added features, there are just two. That includes the button in the PDF toolbar to share documents. There are also new policies to improve trending searches in Microsoft Edge. You can also check below for the reliability improvements and more.
- Added a button in the PDF toolbar to share documents.
- Added new policies by improving trending searches in Microsoft Edge
- Improved efficiency mode strings and its feature settings
Improved the phrasing in the sleeping tabs policy to be clearer when it is off/on.
- Improved keyboard UX on Android
- Improved the Print dialog’s Options announcements for screen readers.
- Improved Android to remove the mask of the entire article after starting Read aloud and now use assorted color schemes for highlights under different themes
- Improved trending searches in Microsoft Edge
- Fixed an animation error on the mobile sync settings page
- Fixed an issue when clicking on the search box above top sites on mobile.
This isn’t the only Microsoft Edge news from this week. Earlier, Microsoft detailed that the Chromium-based WebView2 runtime engine is now available on Windows 10 consumer PCs. Also, don’t forget the news about new features in Collections in Microsoft Edge, either.