At the Game Developers Conference, many amazing new games from independent developers in the ID@Xbox program were on show. More famously though, the biggest story from this event was the announcement of Cross-Network play on Xbox One and Windows 10 through Xbox Live. While that may be huge, there is still some even bigger news for Indie gamers coming out of the event.
A long list of new Indie titles for Xbox One and Windows was released at the event, and some of these titles will soon be heading to Xbox fans across the world. The new titles are from all kinds of genres, ranging from stealth, adventure, strategy, platformer, explorer, sci-fi, and even puzzle.
Here’s a list of just some of the titles:
- 2Dark (Gloomwood): Horror and adventure game.
- Adventure on Colver Island: Action platformer game.
- Ananorphine: First person surreal exploration game.
- Beacon: Sci-fi themed Action Roguelike game.
- Below: Top-down perspective adventure game.
- Candle Man: Game with unique low-light gameplay.
- Chambara: Local multiplayer stealth/death match game.
Below are just some of the new Indie titles for both Xbox One and Windows 10.
- EVERSPACE: 3D Shooter
- Kingdom: 2D Pixel art sidescrolling strategy/resource management game.
- Kyub: Action/Puzzle game.
The complete list of games features over 40 titles. If you’re a fan of Indie games, you can check out the complete list of games here. Once you have, let us know your thoughts in the comments below.