KNote X is an upcoming Windows 10 2-in-1 from a little known Chinese OEM – Shenzhen Alldocube. The company is quite popular on Chinese online retailers, but unlike Chuwi, hasn’t made a mark outside the country as yet. These OEMs are known for offering middle-of-the-road devices – Android and Windows tablets and laptops – at affordable prices.
The Alldo Cube KNote X is powered by the 8th generation Intel Gemini Lake N4100 processor along with 8GB of RAM and 128GB SSD. The KNote X sports a 13.3-inch 2K IPS display with a ‘Magic Panel’ that boosts the color grading and offers richer and vivid colors.
Alldocube KNote X Specifications
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Processor: 8th generation Intel Gemini Lake N4100 | 2.4GHz Quad-core, 14nm
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 600
- RAM: 8GB DDR4
- Storage: 128GB SSD | Expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Display: 13.3-inch Full HD (2560 x 1440) IPS
- Camera: 2.0MP front | 5.0MP Autofocus rear
- Battery: 5500mAh
- Dimensions: 333.3 x 204 x 10.2mm
- Weight: 1,050g
KNote X sports a fanless design and uses thermal conductive silicone, thermal foam, and thermal copper sheet for better thermal dissipation. It packs in a unibody adjustable kickstand. There’s also a backlit keyboard, sold separately, which allows you to adjust the brightness as you prefer.
The Alldocube KNote X has just been announced but no pricing details or definite availability timeline has been shared. We’ll keep you posted when we’ll have more details on this.